Tim Hortons based in Stratford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Restaurant manager has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Restaurant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Stratford, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must determine the type of services to be provided and implement operational procedures.
- The candidate must balance cash, complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices as necessary.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit, train, and supervise employees.
- The candidate must prepare flooring plans and schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a one-year to two-year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.