BOCAMAC Family Foods Ltd. based in North Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: BOCAMAC Family Foods Ltd.
Position: Restaurant manager
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North Bay, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must determine the type of services to be provided and implement operational procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to price goods and services.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices as necessary.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit, train, and supervise employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
999 McKeown Ave
North Bay, ON