2467690 ONTARIO INC. based in Dryden, ON, is looking for candidates for the position of Restaurant Manager with 1 vacancy. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job. The shift will extend from early morning to morning to day to evening to night and the candidate may be required to work in the weekend as well. The candidate may also opt for flexible hours. The candidate may be required to work overtime as well.
Employer Name: 2467690 ONTARIO INC.
Position: Restaurant Manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Full time
Location: Dryden, ON
- The candidate will be required to conduct responsibilities of a restaurant manager.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate should have equivalent experience in the concerned field.
- The candidate should have an experience of at least 1 year to less than 2 years.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be able to manage tight deadlines.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be focused on the client.
- The candidate should also have clarity of judgement.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- Should know English.
- 2467690 ONTARIO INC. promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those member of these following groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, and Youth.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given options.