Chanikiya Indian Bar & Grill Ltd. based in 1308 Ross Road, North Vancouver, BC V7J 1V2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Chanikiya Indian Bar & Grill Ltd.
Position: Restaurant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1308 Ross Road, North Vancouver, BC V7J 1V2
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- The candidate will be required to ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- The candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate food and other supply arrangements with suppliers.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate will be required to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have excellent written communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.