Restaurant assistant manager
Gladys Caribbean Kitchen Corporation based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant assistant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job.
Employer Name: Gladys Caribbean Kitchen Corporation
Position: Restaurant assistant manager
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 hourly for 38 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Budgetary Responsibility: 0 – $100,000
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must determine the type of services to be provided and implement operational procedures.
- The candidate must balance cash, complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms.
- The candidate will be expected to price goods and services.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices as necessary.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate food and other supply arrangements with suppliers.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate catering or facility use with clients.
- The candidate will be expected to create, implement, and analyse budgets.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit, train, and supervise employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Windows.
- The cuisine’s specialty is international cuisine.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 7260501