Bal Enterprises Ltd. based in Unit 100 – 13479 108 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3T 5T4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant assistant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bal Enterprises Ltd.
Position: Restaurant assistant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.45 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Unit 100 – 13479 108 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3T 5T4
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices as necessary.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate catering or facility use with clients.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit, train, and supervise employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.