WRHA has released a notification in which candidates for the post of Resident Assistant. They are responsible for protecting and sustaining optimal health. They have to provide residents with assistance, promoting quality of life and dignity. The Other responsibilities of Resident Assistant are caring for the residents’ environment and providing stimulating activities. They are also responsible for nutritioning and housekeeping.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Resident Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Boyne Lodge
- Candidates have to work under the leadership of the Nurse within the small home environment.
- Candidates are responsible for functions in a manner that is consistent with the values, mission and vision.
- Candidates must have Grade Xll education and Healthcare Aide Certificate from a recognised program.
- Candidates must have knowledge and understanding of basic computer skills including Email.
- They have the ability to adapt to online training programs easily.
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate to the residents, staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Better communication and problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job is required.
- Flexibility in adjusting to a changing environment is required.
- Good work and attendance record is also required.
- Candidates will get a barrier-free and friendly environment in the workplace.
- Candidates will also get a high pay scale in the work.
- Candidates will get all types of healthcare and medical facilities.
How to apply
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Resident Assistant are requested to click on the link which we have shared below. They all have to fill the form quickly because the registration process has already started and it will end soon. Make sure that you all have to share accurate information in the registration form otherwise it can be canceled.