Registered nurse (R.N.)
Grand View Manor based in Berwick, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered nurse (R.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Grand View Manor
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $36.53 to $40.17 hourly for 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Berwick, NS
- The candidate will be expected to assess patients in order to determine appropriate nursing interventions.
- The candidate must work with others to plan, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care.
- The candidate will be expected to perform disease screening.
- The candidate will be expected to deliver health education programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to provide immunization programmes.
- The candidate must dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor, assess, address, document, and report symptoms and changes in the conditions of patients.
- The candidate must be able to provide nursing care.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising licenced practical nurses and other nursing personnel.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate, be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse by the province/territory of employment, a First Aid Certificate, and be licenced as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a nursing home or a home for the elderly.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable in Geriatrics.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough Adult Abuse Registry and criminal record check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, and paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
110 A Commercial
B0P 1E0 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter