Purolator is looking for an ideal candidate for the post of Regional Field Engineering Specialist II. In this position candidates will be responsible for designing tailored solutions, collaborating with the operations team, and implementing processes and procedures to support Purolator International’s expanding needs. Those candidates who are interested in this position can apply, but before registration they have to be aware of all the details about the position and rule regulation about the company.
Employer Name: Purolator
Position: Regional Field Engineering Specialist II
Salary: $70,344-$75,845 per year
Location: Sudbury, ON, CA
- All candidates will be responsible for data Analysis and Customised Solutions: Collect and analyse data, leveraging statistical and mapping analysis to design customised solutions that enhance operational efficiency.
- They will also provide operational support, assist with layout and design, standards development, process optimization, and statistical analysis to inform trending and forecasting.
- They have to support the implementation and design of IT-related business solutions, creating models and tools used by Analysts and Operations personnel daily.
- Candidates will work with Operations, Transportation, and IT to implement tools, redesign processes, and layouts to boost productivity, reduce costs, and maximise service levels.
- They also have to identify and drive short to medium-term initiatives focused on improving service quality, productivity, cost-effectiveness, and safety.
- In this job candidates have to Quickly resolve situations, communicate problem statuses, and collaborate with subject matter experts until resolution.
- They also have to ensure solutions provide cost savings while optimising operational effectiveness.
- They also have to interact with internal and external customers as needed to ensure excellent service delivery.
- All candidates must have 5 to 8 years of experience in an Engineering or Logistics position.
- They also must have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering (industrial engineering preferred).
- They also must have strong proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing, and database software experience.
- All candidates are also requested to exemplify and consistently demonstrate core competencies in communication, innovation, change management, relationship building, and leadership.
- All candidates have to have proven ability to effectively implement change and foster a team-based culture within a unionised environment.
- They must be self-reliant and adaptable to changes in a dynamic environment.
- They also must have proficient knowledge in freight and cross-dock operations.
- All candidates will get new opportunities to build their skills.
- In this job they will also get a friendly work environment.
How to apply
If all candidates are considered themselves qualified and also have related experience regarding the post of Regional Field Engineering Specialist II then they can apply for this job via online registration process. Company wants all the candidates to give their accurate information in the registration process otherwise the registration will be cancelled.