Natures Crops International based in 12682 Route 6, Kensington, PE C0B 1M0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Refinery process technician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night and Shift.
Employer Name: Natures Crops International
Position: Refinery process technician
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 hourly for 36 hours per 36 to 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12682 Route 6, Kensington, PE C0B 1M0
- The candidate will be responsible for monitoring and optimising physical and chemical processes for multiple processing units.
- The candidate must be able to write production logs.
- The candidate must be able to start, shut down, and troubleshoot control processes.
- The candidate will be required to monitor outside process equipment.
- The candidate must adjust equipment, valves, pumps, controls, and process equipment.
- The candidate will be required to shut down, isolate, and prepare process units or production equipment for maintenance.
- The candidate must sample products, perform tests, and record data.
- The candidate must perform statistical process control on process operations.
- The candidate must work in a team with shared supervisory responsibilities.
- The candidate must ensure that safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be expected to troubleshoot technical issues with equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the workplace clean and safe.
- The candidate will be responsible for monitoring production and troubleshooting production issues.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in computerised monitoring.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with power tools and a forklift.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
12682 Route 6
Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 AM