Atlantic Immigration Lawyer P.C based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: Atlantic Immigration Lawyer P.C
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.55 to $18.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate must record and relay information.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must keep work records and logs.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must set up teleconferences.
- The candidate must provide directory assistance.
- The candidate will be expected to perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
- The candidate must enter data.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university program lasting 3 months to less than 1 year.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Hindi and Panjabi is an asset.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Electronic mail and MS Office.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.