Advantage Physiotherapy based in 102 Main St, Fredericton, NB E3A 9N6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will have to work the evening shift.
Employer Name: Advantage Physiotherapy
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly for 10 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 102 Main St, Fredericton, NB E3A 9N6
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to keep work records and logs.
- The candidate will be expected to compute billing charges.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the private sector.
- The candidate will be required to work in a health care institution, facility, or clinic.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about electronic medical records, electronic scheduling, word processing software, and accounting software.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
102 Main St suite 15
E3A 9N6 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples