UPS is welcoming new candidates for the post of PT Hub Warehouse Worker. All the candidates who have an internet connection to join one of the Global Fortune 500 organizations and serve Canadians through this organization can send their applications. A candidate who fulfills all the post requirements set by the organization will get finalized for this post. The final selection of candidates will be done based on organizational requirements, Working experience, and skills.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: PT hub warehouse worker
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.80 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Calgary, Canada
- The candidate will have to join the work Monday to Friday.
- The shift if a candidate gets started at 10 pm and the candidate will have to serve around 3 to 5 hours approximately per day.
- The candidate will have to perform warehouse operations of loading and unloading packages.
- Candidates will have the ability to follow the set of procedures in the organization.
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 70 lbs regularly.
- Candidates must have working experience working on containers, trailers, delivery trucks, and similar equipment.
- Candidates must have good organizational and multitasking skills.
- The candidate is responsible and accountable for Warehouse operations like loading, Unloading, Scanning, sorting, and much other organizational work.
- The candidate will get dedicated training for working on this post.
- The candidate will be paid a weekly salary every Friday.
- The candidate is entitled to get extended health and dental benefits.
- Candidates will get new career growth opportunities while working on this post.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in working as Warehouse workers at UPS will just have to submit their application to UPS. Use the link below and submit your recruitment application now.