The City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Project Manager Games & Events. The post oversee the development and execution of a comprehensive workforce. They will represent the City. They will cultivate collaborative working relationships. The candidates will develop, review, and implement detailed plans and recommend policies. They will manage, motivate and train assigned staff, ensuring collaborative teamwork. They will supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned staff including the scheduling.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Project Manager Games & Events
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $112,000.00 – $144,200.00 per year
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary
Location: City Hall, 100 Queen Street West
- Candidates will develop and oversee a project plan liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidates have to ensure management of a variety of games operations and services.
- They are keeping with the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada and in particular Call to Action #91.
- They will work with internal and external stakeholders to create and deliver a long-term legacy strategy aligned.
- Candidates develop and execute a strategy for community outreach and engagement.
- They will develop and provide oversight for community events and cultural programming .
- Candidates must have post-secondary education in a closely related field.
- They must have extensive experience in major event planning and delivery.
- They must have Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- They must have experience in volunteer administration and management.
- They must have the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in handling matters of confidentiality.
- Candidates must have verbal communication skills and excellent writing skills.
- They must have Familiarity with government legislation in the area of occupational health and safety.
- They must have proficiency in the use of corporate applications.
- They must have the ability to apply those skills with numerous stakeholders.
- In this post, candidates will get barrier-free and accessible employment practices.
- They will get accommodation.
- They will get a workplace culture of inclusiveness.
- They will get Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.
How to apply
Those candidates who are interested in this post should register fast. Fill the correct information during the registration process. The link by which you have to apply for the registration process is given below.