NASSER ELKHOLY ENTERPRISES INC based in Unit 102 – 1000 – 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3M7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: NASSER ELKHOLY ENTERPRISES INC
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Unit 102 – 1000 – 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3M7
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- The candidate will be expected to lead activities such as telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local attractions.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and to discuss progress and problems with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate must develop and maintain collaborative relationships with coworkers and community service providers who work with children.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be a Child Development Worker (ECE level 2).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.