Casa Grande Fine Foods based in St. John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Production labourer – food processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Casa Grande Fine Foods
Position: Production labourer – food processing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.20 hourly for 20 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: St. John’s, NL
- The candidate must have food safety/handling skills.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a food and beverage plant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.