Canada Post has declared a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Postal Clerk. It is mandatory for candidates is a comprehension of their duties and responsibilities, as well as putting forth their best effort. They are in control of transferring and loading a postal truck. All the candidates in this post are responsible for transferring and dispatching parcels and packets is within their purview. They are also responsible for completing reports and documentation which is a part of their responsibilities.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Postal Clerk
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.68 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Merritt, BC, CA
- Candidates have the responsibility of operating and shuttling corporate vehicles.
- Operation of material handling equipment will be their task.
- They bear the responsibility of receiving and accepting mail items.
- Sorting, scanning, sequencing, and batching mail items is part of their duties.
- Candidates are required to maintain a satisfactory safe driving record and the appropriate class of provincial driver’s license.
- They must be able to operate a corporate vehicle during their employment with Canada Post.
- They need to be capable of lifting mail items weighing up to 22.7 kilograms (50lbs).
- Candidates are expected to perform other postal clerk duties as required.
- They must have the capability to perform a variety of sales and customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Candidates will receive competitive compensation.
- They will undergo comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training regarding their job duties and safety.
- They will gain prospects for long-term employment.
How to apply
We extend a sincere request to all eligible and interested candidates for the Postal Clerk position to click on the link below and initiate their registration promptly, ensuring the provision of accurate details. The registration process is currently underway and will soon conclude.