Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Post Office Assistant – Term. They are also responsible for addressing delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly. They are responsible for providing customers with information and forms.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Post Office Assistant – Term
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.46 per hour
Employment Type: On Call, Term
Location: Radisson, QC, CA
- Candidates will sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications.
- They will sell postal products and services to the business community and public.
- They have an understanding of general or post office accounting systems.
- Candidates must have High school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration.
- They will have to attend training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions.
- They must be physically fit to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time.
- They must be flexible to be available for temporary, on-call work.
- Candidates will get an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process.
- They will have a safe and healthy environment as well.
- They will also get a high pay scale in the workplace.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested for the post of Post Office Assistant – Term and eligible for it are requested to register themselves as soon as possible. The reason behind this is the registration process has already started and it will end soon. Make sure that you have to add all the correct information related to yourself otherwise their registration process will be canceled.