Canada post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Post office assistant. Canada post is looking for skilled and experienced candidates. Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of Canada Post and fill the application form. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Post Office Assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.44 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Quebec, Canada
- Candidates will have to sell postal products and services to the business community and public.
- Candidates will have to sort, distribute and process mail.
- Candidates will have to provide customers with information and forms.
- Candidates will have to address delivery and service difficulties.
- Candidates must have high school or provincial equivalency and experience in business administration.
- Candidates must be flexible to be available for temporary or on-call work.
- Candidates must be physically fit and able to lift around 50 lbs.
- Candidates must attain an understanding of the general or post office accounting system.
- Candidates must have to submit a character reference letter for being eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale working at this post.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will also get medical facilities and routine dental check ups.
- Candidates will also get a dedicated life insurance facility.
How to apply
To apply for this post, candidates will have to make sure to visit the official website of Canada posts with the help of the link that we have shared below. Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of Canada post and apply for this post. Candidates are requested to share genuine information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.