Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Post Office assistant. All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to visit the official website of Canada Post and share the information in the application. For this candidates will have to visit the official website of Canada Post and make sure to share genuine information in the application form.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Post Office assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.44 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Chevery, QC, CA
- Candidates will have to sell postal products to the different sectors of society.
- Candidates will have to sort and distribute the mail into the appropriate classification.
- Candidates will have to provide customers with information and terms.
- Candidates will have to ensure delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems quickly.
- Candidates must have completed High School and provincial equivalency and experience in Business administration.
- Candidates must attain dedicated training and experience in interacting with the public in a retail store.
- Candidates will have to understand general or post office accounting systems.
- Candidates must be comfortable with flexible working schedules.
- Candidates must have to show the character reference letter with the application form for being eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale.
- Medical facilities are provided to the candidate.
- The candidate will also get a superb paid vacation facility.
- The candidate will get a dedicated insurance facility and other employee benefits like a Provident fund, retirement benefits, and others.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official webpage of Canada Post. We have shared a link through which candidates can easily apply for this post. Candidates will just have to click on the link that we have shared below and fill out the application form with genuine details asked in it.