Nisku Petro-Canada/A&W/Petro based in 208 19th ave, Nisku, AB T9E 0W8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Food service supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Nisku Petro-Canada/A&W/Petro
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.65 hourly / 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 208 19th ave, Nisku, AB T9E 0W8
- The candidate must establish methods to meet work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must keep track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
208 19th ave