1268389 BC LTD based in Gellatly, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pizza cook who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: 1268389 BC LTD
Position: Pizza cook
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 to $18.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Gellatly, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and cooking complete meals as well as individual dishes and foods.
- The candidate must prepare dishes for customers who have food allergies or intolerances.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and cooking special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef.
- The candidate must plan menus, determine food portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- The candidate will be required to inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to train staff in food preparation, cooking, and handling.
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for supplies and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising kitchen staff and assistants.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- The candidate must clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting and hiring staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.