Move to motion based in 7380 King George Blvd., Surrey, BC V3W 5A5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Physiotherapist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Move to motion
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $41.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 7380 King George Blvd., Surrey, BC V3W 5A5
- The candidate will be expected to assess the physical abilities of patients.
- The candidate must administer evaluative tests and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing physiotherapy programmes.
- The candidate must choose appropriate exercises, apparatus, and manipulations.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of clinical and progress reports.
- The candidate must consult with other health professionals.
- The candidate will be expected to teach and/or supervise exercises to patients.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be interpersonally aware.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hospital, medical facility, or clinic.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.