DUKH BHANJAN PHARMACY based in Brampton, ON, is looking for Pharmacy Technical Assistant with 1
vacancy. The once chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: DUKH BHANJAN PHARMACY
Position: Pharmacy Technical Assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Brampton, ON
- Will be required to maintain inventory as of medications of Pharmaceutical product.
- Will be required to maintain prescription records of Pharmaceutical product.
- Should have knowledge about compound oral solutions creams and ointments.
- Will be needed to bill Third party insurers.
- Should ensure that the information on the prescriptions is accurate.
- Will be required to enter line information in data bases.
- Will be required to prepare medications for clients.
- Should have a College degree Or CEGEP.
- Should have around one year to less than 2 years of experience.
- Needs to be comfortable in working in a pharmacy or drugstore.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The work may be physically demanding.
- Should have manual dexterity.
- Should be very accurate in the task performed.
- Needs to be able to work under pressure.
- The tasks may be repetitive.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- Should have good hand eye coordination.
- Should be able to distinguish between colors.
- Should be comfortable in working in a setting where continuous sitting Standing and walking will be a daily routine especially standing for extended periods as well as bending, crouching and kneeling.
- Should be focused on the clients.
- Should be very initiative prone.
- Should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Should be flexible and accurate.
- Should be a team player with excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- Should be dependable and reliable.
- Should have clarity of judgement and should be very well organized.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply at the given email.