PROSTAFF Employment Solutions requires the poultry worker for a meat packing plant. This is a full time position and would require that the applicant is located in close approximation to the mentioned city. No need of experience or any degree for this job. Candidates should be legally authorize to work in Canada.
Recruitment by: PROSTAFF Employment Solutions
Job type: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time
Salary: $15.00HOUR hourly for 8 to 48 hours per week
No. of vacancies: 6
Location: Amherstburg, ON
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Fresher can apply
- Work Setting: Poultry processing plant
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates immediately send your resume to below email address
E-Mail: [email protected]
Who can apply for the job?
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.