CRC Drugs based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: CRC Drugs
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $39.00 to $42.00 hourly for 8 to 16 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate will be expected to order and stock pharmaceutical supplies.
- The candidate must advise customers on the selection and use of non-prescription medications.
- The candidate will be required to check prescriptions for proper dosage.
- The candidate will be expected to compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring, and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients needed, as well as filling appropriate containers with the correct amount.
- The candidate will be required to dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contraindications, adverse effects, drug interactions, and dosage.
- The candidate must ensure that vaccines, serums, biologicals, and other drugs and pharmaceuticals are properly prepared, packaged, distributed, and stored.
- The candidate will be required to maintain customer medication profiles, including a registry of poisons, narcotics, and controlled drugs.
- The candidate will be expected to evaluate drug product labelling, packaging, and advertising.
- The candidate must promote pharmaceutical products to health professionals.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to client inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Pharmacology.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be licenced by provincial or territorial authorities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.