Latitude Health Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal trainer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call and Morning.
Employer Name: Latitude Health Inc.
Position: Personal trainer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 32 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate must demonstrate and teach athletic, fitness, or sports activities and techniques.
- The candidate must plan and execute recreational, fitness, and sports activities.
- The candidate must lead/instruct groups.
- The candidate will be responsible for leading and instructing others.
- The candidate must provide information on lifestyle awareness.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be interpersonally aware.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a fitness centre.
- The candidate will receive Free parking, On-site amenities, and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript