Armida Gal based in 86 Franklin Ave., North York, ON M2N 1B9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal support worker – home support who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Armida Gal
Position: Personal support worker – home support
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 86 Franklin Ave., North York, ON M2N 1B9
- The candidate must provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate must administer medications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will have to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must be able to mend clothing and linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
- The candidate must work in the employer’s/client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience caring for the elderly and people with physical disabilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.