T,U,F,F. Exteriors Inc based in Lumsden, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Painter, drum who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time leading to full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: T,U,F,F. Exteriors Inc
Position: Painter, drum
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly for 25 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time
Location: Lumsden, SK
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and specifications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the location specified.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a drug test.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own ear plugs, gloves, mask, safety equipment/gear, and safety glasses/goggles.
- The candidate has access to free parking facilities..
- The employer will pay for the candidates’ learning or training expenses.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- TUFF02
- Cover letter