Harald Schlichting based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Painter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift.
Employer Name: Harald Schlichting
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $27.50 to $35.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate must fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
- The candidate will be required to prepare layouts in accordance with building codes, using measuring tools.
- The candidate must read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches in order to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The candidate must be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- The candidate will be required to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in renovation and commercial architecture.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must have experience in the residential setting and construction.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must be willing to travel frequently.
- The candidate must have their own tools, steel-toed safety boots, safety equipment/gear, and hard hat.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate will be compensated for piece work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.