Warraich Meats Ltd. based in 1965 Cottrelle Blvd, Brampton, ON L6P 2Z8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat cutter – retail or wholesale who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Shift and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Warraich Meats Ltd.
Position: Meat cutter – retail or wholesale
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 to 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1965 Cottrelle Blvd, Brampton, ON L6P 2Z8
- The candidate must clean meats in preparation for processing or cutting.
- The candidate must cut carcasses, sides, and quarters.
- The candidate must cut, trim, and prepare standard cuts of meat.
- The candidate will be required to wrap and package prepared meats.
- The candidate must remove the bones from the meat.
- The candidate will have to weigh meats for sale.
- The candidate will have to cut poultry into pieces.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and prepare fish and shellfish.
- The candidate will be required to cut fish into steaks and fillets.
- The candidate will have to grind meats.
- The candidate will be responsible for training meat cutters.
- The candidate will be required to make special sausages.
- The candidate will be required to slice cooked meats.
- The candidate will be required to prepare special orders.
- The candidate must prepare special displays of meats, poultry, and fish products.
- The candidate must shape, lace, and tie roasts, other meats, poultry, and seafood.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.