BC NEW STYLE PAINTING LTD. based in 7743 128 STREET, Surrey, BC V3W 1L4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Painter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: BC NEW STYLE PAINTING LTD.
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 7743 128 STREET, Surrey, BC V3W 1L4
- The candidate must prepare, clean, and sand surfaces to be painted.
- The candidate will be required to repair cracks and holes.
- The candidate must mix paint to achieve the desired colour and texture.
- The candidate must measure, cut, and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls.
- The candidate will be expected to advise customers on colour schemes and wall covering options.
- The candidate will be required to apply paint, wallpaper, and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7743 128 STREET suite 203