Pentel Stationery of Canada Limited based in 5900 No. 2 Road suite 140, Richmond, BC V7C 4R9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packager – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work the day shift from 08:00 to 16:00.
Employer Name: Pentel Stationery of Canada Limited
Position: Packager – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5900 No. 2 Road suite 140, Richmond, BC V7C 4R9
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP), Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 20220801
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed