UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Package Handler. At this post they’re appointed to perform loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars. They’re also responsible for learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods. They’re also responsible for loading, shipping and sorting packages to meet organizational objectives. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Package Handler
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.60 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Brossard, Canada
- Candidates are responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages.
- They’re also appointed to utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks.
- Candidates will also have to load and unload UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Candidates are also appointed to learn and properly execute UPS package handling methods.
- Candidates must attend the ability to lift up to 70 lbs unassisted.
- For being eligible for this post candidates attain the ability to read and memorize postal codes.
- They must have to ensure the availability to work in flexible shift hours.
- Candidates must be more than 18 years old for being eligible at this post.
- Candidates must have the legal permit to work in canada.
- Candidates will have to perform overtime after 5 hours of work.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Paid vacation facilities are also provided at this post.
- Extra bonus of around $2.15 hours is also allowed at this post.
How to apply
We have shared a link below. You just need to click on the link below and fill all the details asked in the form. Make sure to share genuine information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled. Some candidates get shortlisted for an interview, candidates who clear the interview will get selected for this post.