Walmart has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Over-the-counter associates. Candidates are responsible for maintaining patient confidentiality and following all practices consistent with the Privacy Act. Candidates will also have to zoning the department. They’re also required to maintain zero pricing errors in the organization. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: Over-the-counter associates
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $33 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Hamilton, Canada
- Candidates will have to maintain patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the complete privacy act.
- Candidates will have to rotate stock and check for expired products.
- Candidates will have to follow proper procedures for ordering, markups, and labels.
- Candidates will have to maintain zero pricing errors with the calibration of equipment used in the prescription filling process.
- Candidates must have working experience of at least 1 year as an over-the-counter associate.
- Candidates must have proper work knowledge of the proceedings of Over-the-counter associates.
- Candidates must attain superb communication skills.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- To be eligible for this post, candidates must be okay with working in flexible schedules.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will also get a highly competitive pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will get employee discounts at Walmart.
- Accommodation facilities are also available for disabled persons.
How to apply
We have shared a dedicated link below through which you apply for this post. You just need to click on the link and let the application form open on your screen. Make sure to share genuine and certified information in the application otherwise, the registration gets cancelled. Some candidates get shortlisted for interviews, and candidates who clear the interview will get selected for this post.