AAR Financial based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Officer, loans who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: AAR Financial
Position: Officer, loans
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.65 to $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be required to approve or reject applications, or to recommend applications for approval or rejection.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients by proposing solutions to financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment, and other financial goals.
- The candidate must complete credit and loan documentation.
- The candidate must forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- The candidate will be required to interview loan applicants.
- The candidate will be required to prepare delinquent account statements.
- The candidate must promote the sale of credit and loan services.
- The candidate must conduct research and evaluate the loan applicant’s financial situation, references, credit, and ability to repay the loan.
- The candidate must review and update credit and loan files.
- The candidate must submit credit and loan applications to management.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a financial institution.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Loan Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with mortgage and personal loans.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.