Purdy Homes Ltd based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Purdy Homes Ltd
Position: Office administrator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate must review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must delegate work to office support staff.
- The candidate must establish work priorities and ensure that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be required to administer policies and procedures relating to record release in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of the operating budget, as well as to maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be expected to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Panjabi is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Electronic mail, Spreadsheets, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, and MS Word.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive paid Gasoline.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, Employer-provided transportation and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
604-557-6260 Between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM