WestJet is inviting candidates for the post of Network Duty Manager and the application process has already started. WestJet is one of the best Airline organizations which already employs thousands of Canadians. Now, WestJet has a vacant post of Network Duty manager and they’re looking for a new face for it. All the candidates who are eligible for this post can apply from their website.
Employer Name: WestJet
Position: Network Duty Manager
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $83,586 per year
Employment type: Full time
Location: Calgary, Canada
- Candidates will have to maintain high-level oversight of network operations in the OCC.
- Candidates will have to calculate and direct overall team interaction and mask manage the communication with OCC to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Candidates will have to work with OCC stakeholders and get a chance to anticipate potential network-impacting events.
- Candidates will have to contribute to assigned projects and initiatives in the organization.
- Candidates must have a good working experience in Flight Dispatch in a “Type A” working environment.
- Candidates must have commercial operational experience in roles within an operational environment.
- Candidates must have advanced skills with Sabre/CAE.
- Candidates must have to deal with stressful situations using diplomacy.
- Candidates must have good leadership experience with strong affiliation and mentoring skills.
- The savings and benefits programs available with this post are flexible to meet the specific needs of candidates.
- Candidates will enjoy a competitive pay scale.
- The working environment and culture of the organization are fun with colleagues.
- Candidates will get other medical benefits.
- Employee provident fund facility is also provided.
How to Apply
Before going to apply for this post, candidates will have to make sure that they’re eligible and qualified for this post or not. If yes, then with the help of the link discussed below candidate can easily initiate the application process