Aviation InterTec Services Inc. based in Thunder Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Network administrator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and On Call.
Employer Name: Aviation InterTec Services Inc.
Position: Network administrator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $65,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
- The candidate will be required to evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
- The candidate will be required to operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, as well as to coordinate access to and use of computer networks.
- The candidate will be expected to provide problem-solving services to network users.
- The candidate will be required to implement data, software, and hardware security procedures.
- The candidate will be required to perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- The candidate will be expected to implement network traffic and security monitoring software, as well as optimise server performance.
- The candidate will be required to perform Web-server backup and recovery operations.
- The candidate will be expected to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and upgrade Web-server hardware and software.
- The candidate will be required to set up local area networks and Internet connections.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate will be required to work as a retailer/wholesaler of computer hardware or software.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with the Internet, networking software, networking hardware, networking security, servers, file management software, security software, mail server software, and desktop applications.
- Health, long-term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the health and long term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter