Harvey Wise based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Harvey Wise
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be required to take children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Employer’s home.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free Optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Employer’s or Client’s home.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of children ranging in age from school age (6 to 12 years) to infants (3 months – 11 months).
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM