Sandra Judith Rodriguez Martinez based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Sandra Judith Rodriguez Martinez
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 37 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate must wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be in charge of food preparation.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have a college/CEGEP qualification or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Employer’s home.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate will be required to have Optional accommodation available at no cost
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The employer will pay for the candidate’s relocation expenses.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate will be responsible for children ranging in age from school age (6 to 12 years), children, and kindergarten age (4 – 5 years).
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must provide valid Reference information.
- The candidate should have their immunization records.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate will receive free parking, subsidised public transportation, and employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.