Monaghan Mushrooms Ltd. based in Campbellville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mushroom picker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Monaghan Mushrooms Ltd.
Position: Mushroom picker
No. of vacancies: 20
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Campbellville, ON
- The candidate will be required to pick row and orchard crops.
- The candidate must clean the work area.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop is mushrooms.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate will be compensated for piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7345 Guelph Line PO Box 58
905-878-9375 extension 5213 Between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM