Cascade Powersports Inc. based in Mission, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Motorcycle mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The selected candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Cascade Powersports Inc.
Position: Motorcycle mechanic
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mission, BC
- The candidate will be expected to advise customers on the work performed and the condition of the equipment.
- The candidate will be required to adjust, repair, or replace mechanical or electrical system parts.
- The candidate will be required to test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance.
- The candidate will be expected to perform scheduled maintenance and service.
- The candidate will be required to inspect and test engines in order to diagnose and isolate faults.
- The candidate will be required to review work orders and discuss work with the supervisor.
- The candidate will be expected to repair and rebuild hoisting mechanisms and other mechanical systems on industrial trucks and forklifts.
- The candidate will be required to estimate repair costs.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.