UHN released a notification in which they have cleared the capacity of MLT, Blood Transfusion for the candidates who are medical professionals and looking for the post. Candidates are finally shortlisted for the post based on their working experience, knowledge, and qualification required for this post. Candidates will have to submit their recruitment application first and the notice of selection will be provided directly by the UHN.
Employer Name: University Health Network
Position: MLT, Blood transfusion
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $32.99-$44.22 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Candidates will have to work as integral members of the laboratory team.
- Candidates will have to ensure the performance of laboratory procedures for all disciplines.
- Candidates will have to ensure the completion of the assigned workload.
- Candidates will have to operate troubleshooting and maintain the cleanliness of laboratory equipment.
- Candidates will have to perform other duties regarding job classification.
- The candidate will have to complete the general medical laboratory technologist program.
- Candidates must be currently registered with the college of medical laboratory technologies in responsibility areas.
- Candidates must have computer literacy skills.
- Candidates will have to demonstrate commitment to continuing education.
- Candidates must have the ability to coach technical staff.
- One year of recent laboratory experience in transfusion medicine is required for this post.
- The pay scale allotted to the candidate is very good.
- A life insurance policy and other medical benefits are also provided to the candidate.
- The candidates will get a free meal facility.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in working as MLT, Blood Transfusion and fulfill all the eligibility requirements for this post should apply for this post in the official portal of UHN. If you’re facing difficulty then use the link we have provided below