1 St Knight Logistics Inc based in 2677 MT Lehman RD, Abbotsford, BC V4X 2N2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: 1 St Knight Logistics Inc
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2677 MT Lehman RD, Abbotsford, BC V4X 2N2
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word.
- The candidate must be familiar with Business terminology.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in Correspondence, Reports and Records, and Invoices.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.