Superior Millwright Inc. based in Dieppe, NB, is looking for millwright with 2 vacancies. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Superior Millwright Inc.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 hourly for 32 to 72 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, part time leading to full time
Location: Dieppe, NB
Shift: Day, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours
- Will be required to repair or replace defective machinery parts.
- Will be required to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up.
- Will be required to detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
- Will be required to construct foundations for machinery.
- Will be needed to install machinery.
- Will be required to assemble machinery and equipment (prior to installation).
- Will be needed to perform routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Will be required to operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Will be needed to operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Will be required to work in the area of service.
- Will be required to work in the area of repair.
- Will be required to work in the area of maintenance.
- Will be required to work in the area of machinery installation.
- Should have other trades certificate or diploma.
- Should have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Red Seal Endorsement as well.
- Should have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification as well.
- No prior experience in the concerned field is required to apply for this position as well.
- Should be able to handle welding equipment, tool grinders, pumps and compressors as well.
- Should be able to handle power tools, hand tools, gas and air dryers as well.
- Should be able to work with pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems and automated and robotic systems as well.
- Should be able to work with fans, blowers, conveyors, electrical and electronic controls as well.
- Should have knowledge about oxy-acetylene welding (OAW) technique as well.
- Should have knowledge about shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) technique as well.
- Should have the ability to handle weights of upto 23kg as well.
- Will be required to work in confined spaces and at heights as well.
- Will be required to work in noisy and dusty areas as well.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Should be able to pay attention to detail.
- The work will be physically demanding with the combination of sitting, standing, bending, crouching, kneeling and walking and hence should be comfortable with it.
- Should be comfortable working a large workload.
- Should have own tools.
- Should own steel-toed safety boots.
- Should own safety glasses/goggles.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Should be able to read and interpret maps, drawings and specifications.
- Should be a team player and very well organized
- Should be reliable and dependable.
- Should have excellent oral communication skills.
- Should be bilingual i.e. know both English and French.
- Should have own vehicle or transportation facility.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given mail.