Patrick Sprack Limited based in Lively, ON, is looking for millwright with 3 vacancies. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Patrick Sprack Limited
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $21.00 to $35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week; Mileage paid
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full Time
Location: Lively, ON
Benefits: Dental Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
- Will be required to repair or replace defective machinery parts.
- Will be required to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up.
- Will be required to detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
- Will be required to construct foundations for machinery.
- Will be needed to install machinery and equipment.
- Will be required to assemble machinery and equipment (prior to installation).
- Will be needed to perform routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Will be required to operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Will be needed to program programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Will be needed to operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Will be required to work in areas of new construction, service, repair, maintenance, overhaul, machine setup and machinery installation.
- Should have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience.
- Should have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Red Seal Endorsement.
- Should have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification.
- Should have Construction Millwright Trade Certification.
- Should have Welder Trade Certification.
- No prior experience is required to apply for this position as well.
- Should be able to handle welding equipment, tool grinders, pumps and compressors as well.
- Should be able to handle power tools, hand tools, fans and blowers as well.
- Should be able to work with pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems and power transmission systems as well.
- Should be able to work with press brakes and metalworking equipment, conveyors, electrical and electronic controls as well.
- Should have knowledge about rigging and handling, troubleshooting, start-up and testing as well.
- Should have knowledge about renovating and restoring, bearing, seals and packing as well.
- Should have knowledge about shutdown operations, laser leveling/aligning, and programmable logic controller (PLC) as well.
- Should have knowledge about computerized alignment, centering and setting to elevation as well.
- Should have knowledge about shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) technique as well.
- Should have the ability to handle weights of upto 23kg as well.
- Will be required to work in confined spaces and at heights.
- Will be required to work in noisy and dusty areas.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- The work will be physically demanding with the combination of sitting, standing, bending, crouching, kneeling and walking and hence should be comfortable with it.
- Should be comfortable working a large workload.
- Should have own tools.
- Should own steel-toed safety boots.
- Should own safety glasses/goggles.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications.
- Should be able to coach and instruct apprentices.
- Should be a team player.
- Should have excellent oral communication skills.
- Should know English.
- Should have a driving record check.
- Should have a criminal record check done.
- Should have a valid driver’s license.
- Should have own vehicle or transportation facility.
- Should be able to cover relocation costs on their own.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given mail.
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Proof of the requested certifications