Carson Lake Lumber Ltd. based in Pembroke, ON, is looking for millwright with 1 vacancy. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Carson Lake Lumber Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 to $46.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full Time
Location: Pembroke, ON
- Will be required to repair or replace defective machinery parts.
- Will be required to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up.
- Will be required to detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
- Will be required to construct foundations for machinery.
- Will be needed to install machinery and equipment.
- Will be required to assemble machinery and equipment (prior to installation).
- Will be needed to perform routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Will be required to operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Will be needed to program programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Will be needed to operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Will be required to work in areas of service and repair.
- Will be required to work in areas of maintenance and overhaul.
- Will be required to work in areas of machine setup and machinery installation.
- Should have a registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience.
- Should have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Red Seal Endorsement.
- Should have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification.
- Should have an experience of 5 years or more.
- Should be able to handle welding equipment, tool grinders, pumps and compressors.
- Should be able to handle power tools, hand tools, gas and air dryers.
- Should be able to work with Pneumatic systems, Hydraulic systems and automated and robotic systems.
- Should be able to work with fans, blowers, conveyors, electrical and electronic controls as well.
- Should have knowledge about specialty welding, troubleshooting, start-up and testing as well.
- Should have knowledge about renovating and restoring, bearing, seals and packing as well.
- Should have knowledge about shutdown operations, laser leveling/aligning, and Programmable logic controller (PLC).
- Should have knowledge about oxy-acetylene welding (OAW) technique as well.
- Should have knowledge about gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG) technique as well.
- Should have the ability to handle weights of upto 23kg as well.
- Will be required to work in confined spaces and at heights as well.
- Will be required to work in noisy and dusty areas as well.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment as well.
- Should be able to work under pressure as well.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- The work will be physically demanding with the combination of sitting, standing, bending, crouching, kneeling and walking and hence should be comfortable with it.
- Should be comfortable working a large workload.
- Should have own tools.
- Should own steel-toed safety boots.
- Should own safety glasses/goggles.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Should be able to read and interpret maps, drawings and specifications.
- Should be a team player and very well organized
- Should have excellent written communication skills.
- Should have excellent oral communication skills.
- Should know English.
- Should have own vehicle or transportation facility.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given mail.