DaSilva and Associates Inc. based in Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Millwright who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: DaSilva and Associates Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $45.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Concord, ON
- The candidate must detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
- The candidate will be expected to repair or replace broken machinery parts.
- The candidate will be required to perform routine machine maintenance.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must hold an Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification.
- The candidate will be assigned to the Maintenance department.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in troubleshooting.
- Health, long-term and financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.