Metal Form Products Co. Ltd. based in Pickering, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Metal fabricator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Metal Form Products Co. Ltd.
Position: Metal fabricator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Pickering, ON
- The candidate must lay out reference points and patterns.
- The candidate will be required to assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate will be required to weld or bolt sections together.
- The candidate will be required to set up and operate heavy-duty metal-working machines.
- The candidate will be expected to create patterns and templates.
- The candidate must install fabricated components in the final product.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in the shop.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience with welding techniques such as MIG.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with brakes and presses, cutting torches, drills, grinders, shears, and saws.
Security and Safety
- The candidate’s driver’s licence should be thoroughly checked for validity.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.